[Namron] Axeman: The Pooky Plan

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 13 09:51:44 PST 2007

*snip
>Hey all,
>Just a note to see if anyone from Namron was planning to attend Axeman.
>Just let us know. We are trying to decide if we want to go.
*

I will be day tripping Saturday. I hopehopehope to be on sight at 8:15am
Sat. I will have to leave site either 3:30pm or 7:30pm on Sat., I'm not sure
yet. That's 7.75 - 11.5 hours and the site is open + clean up about 50
hours, so I've been stressin' a bit. (e.g. Big sigh at Namron Popul.
meeting....)

I am on track to do all things Waterbearing and am in the process of
gathering supplies.

Namron - May I borrow and do we have 2 extra tables for the Waterbearers?

Skorragardr - Would your Knights Marshal or Activity Scheduler please
contact ME off list?

So when I get info on those 2 concerns I think all will be well with
Waterbearing at Axeman.

Water Bearing Volunteers are needed,
Lord Pooky ~ Axeman's Aquaman