[Namron] Axeman: The Pooky Plan

Traciat traciat at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 16:05:48 PST 2007

I am planning to attend, daytrip aswell and Ace and as many of the boys as we can get to come, they will be day tripping aswell. See you there Pooky

Traci

In a message dated 02/13/07 11:52:14 Central Standard Time, lord_pooky at hotmail.com writes:

*snip
>Hey all,
>Just a note to see if anyone from Namron was planning to attend Axeman.
>Just let us know. We are trying to decide if we want to go.
*

I will be day tripping Saturday. I hopehopehope to be on sight at 8:15am
Sat. I will have to leave site either 3:30pm or 7:30pm on Sat., I'm not sure
yet. That's 7.75 - 11.5 hours and the site is open + clean up about 50
hours, so I've been stressin' a bit. (e.g. Big sigh at Namron Popul.
meeting....)

I am on track to do all things Waterbearing and am in the process of
gathering supplies.

Namron - May I borrow and do we have 2 extra tables for the Waterbearers?

Skorragardr - Would your Knights Marshal or Activity Scheduler please
contact ME off list?

So when I get info on those 2 concerns I think all will be well with
Waterbearing at Axeman.

Water Bearing Volunteers are needed,
Lord Pooky ~ Axeman's Aquaman