[Namron] The public Minister of Children's Report for the Loving Barony of Namron

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 11:19:03 PST 2007

Hey, Sioben brought your chair to Maysville when they came out for the booksale.  I put it in my car thinking you'd be at pop last night so that they'd have room for all the lovely books they took off my hands.

I also have a GOR paperback for you.  Since we didn't see you last night, you didn't get your chair or your book.  Sorry. We have fighter practice (weather permitting) in Kuhneigen if you care to join us tomorrow.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.