[Namron] Brewing at Barat's

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 11:20:14 PST 2007

Yes, he will indeed be blessed, as Bjorn and I have been blessed for 23 years of matrimony.  Which will be celebrated on the 24th of March.

They picked a good day for the wedding! LOL

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

That is the day he will be blessed by the Gods.

Once in union with an incomperable Lady.
Twice with the honor to mentor and raise a strong, young and fine man.
Thrice with purpose of life embodied in such a beautiful family.

Love,
Pooky