[Namron] Namron's new Hospitaler

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 09:50:48 PST 2007

Adena, congratulations!!!!

(iMhPo) You have all the qualities to do a wonderful job as Our new
Hospitaller!!!
I really appreciate your willingness to do this and I look forward to
helping out in any way I can!
Please let your Pooky Lovve know how best I can help and I look forward to
doing everything I can!!

Love and Thanx,
Pooky ~ Hospitaller by nature at/that's Large

Isobell, Thank you for your tireless efforts and unlimited generosity over
the years in the effort to procure new members to Our beloved Society!!! I
am extremely appreciative to you, for recognizing and acting upon the need
to entice and inspire people to join Our Loving Barony!!
You are an inspiration to ME.

Love and Thanx,
Pooky ~ Another seeker of the New