[Namron] new officers

Craig Pharaoh sherdana at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 18:53:01 PST 2007

Congratulations to all who applied for any position, no matter what!
We need more people to do what you have done, to step up and take a
position.
While most peoitions only need one person filling the top slot, they all
need support from other people who can be deputies or just help out as their
schedule allows.

Besides, lol, if we decide who is oldest in SCA time, Adena is a lot older
than most of the other folks her chronological age!

Caiuis Fabius (the old)