[Namron] arts and science

alviscin at aol.com alviscin at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 12:47:54 PST 2007

HI All. After a great weekend I return to Namron and strange mutterings on the list. I would like to remind people that we are having fight practice in s OKC at Sellers Center on Tues the same time as ceramics classes and all are welcome to come. Also, since Adena as born when Terric and I were but 4, we are also not yet 30  and don't forget it.