[Namron] Loving Thoughts with Your Host: Lord Pooky

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 08:20:13 PST 2007

This is one of MY MANY ways of wasting bandwidth.
Always feel free to tag the delete button when you see an email is from ME.

If they can see you love them, you can say
anything to them. --Richard Baxter

I wish people would love everybody else the way
they love me. It would be a better world.
--Muhammad Ali

Love is all we have, the only way that each
can help the other. --Euripides

It's no accident, that when you look closely into the eyes
of another, the very first thing you see, is yourself.
That when you hold their hand, you can feel your own warmth.
And that when you give of yourself, you give to yourself.
--Unknown

The meaning of the words people use and the intentions
in which they attempt to convey can only be
accurately discerned by looking directly into their eyes.
Words seen are subject to interpretation. Words heard
are subject to extrapolation. Words actualized are subject
to the effect of the outcome. To base ones opinion
on email is an inherently flawed method of discerning
someone's intended meaning. -- Lord Pooky

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything
except what you're going to do now and do it.
--William Durant

The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success,
his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one
of the beautiful jewels of wisdom. --James Allen