[Namron] Med Fair Planning -- New Royal Court King and Queen and time period change

Sjonna sjonna at cox.net
Wed Jan 17 17:33:00 PST 2007

Just thought I would pass along that the Med Fair Royal Court has a new King
and Queen from the Mummers Group (George and Meda).  They are changing the
time period and will be portraying the English King Henry I.  Also, there
will be some changes to the compound and court schedule.  I know that they
are wanting to discuss opportunities for interaction with the new Baron and
Baroness.

I would be happy to get contact info exchanged.

In humble service as a player in Med Fairs Royal Court
And
A happy participant in Namron,
Bianca Sereni
Mka Sjonna Paulson