[Namron] Scarlet's Mid-Winter Renaissance Festival

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 12:09:51 PST 2007

Scarlet's Mid-Winter Renaissance Festival is January 27-28. I have never been but ran across it on the net and thought I'd pass along the info if anyone wanted to attend.

  THIS IS NOT AN SCA EVENT

  It looks more fantasy than midevil from the pics and page but still looks more amusing than all this snow!!! and it is indoors!!

  http://www.scarletfest.com/MidWinterFaire.htm

  Siobhan

It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.