[Namron] Signs!

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 18 12:43:25 PST 2007

I have several pieces of ¾ inch plywood taking up space in the garage and
would like to donate them to one of our artists who could turn them into
some nice and much needed Baronial signs.  I know one of the highway side
event signs grew little legs and strutted off at Protectorate.  I believe I
have enough to replace that, as well as make some smaller signs, perhaps
location signs such as “List,” “Gate,” “Tavern,” Feast Hall,” “Arts &
Sciences” and the likes.

If you’re interested, give me a whistle the plywood is yours.

In Service

Wolfgang