[Namron] Dating Pooky

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tue Jun 12 07:47:19 PDT 2007

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 09:38:01AM -0500, Lord Pooky wrote:
> >do you mean like Jack Benny, LOL
>
> Master Michael: Isobel says last year when the candles on your birthday
> cake melted down...
>
> Pooky:
> Yeah?
>
> Master Michael:
> There was enough grease to wax the floor at Camp Cimmeron.
>
> Pooky:
> Oh, I'm not that old, Michael.
>
> Master Michael:
> Isobel says, if you were a piece of furniture, you'd be an antique.
>
> Gosh now it looks as though I'm dating myself... can ya do that in Northern
> Ansteorra?

Of _Course_ you can. As the sage says, "know thyself". And if you know
yourself really well, you're your best friend, and when things get to
that level, it's appropriate to start dating.

Once all the customary preconditions are met, it's perfectly proper to
date yourself.

Don't worry about it, though, Pookster. You don't need to get a burn
permit for your birthday cake yet. I do.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO