[Namron] Dating Pooky

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 08:41:50 PDT 2007

My Good Friend Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay,

As we season with the passing of the seasons certain qualities of Life grow
in Our regard.
One of these being traditions; to take the good qualities and experiences of
the past and propagate them by repetition into Our present with hopes they
may continue well into the future of all those that might experience
THE~DREAM.
Another is finding new paths to entertain and enlighten Us with hopes that
what We might experience can spark the flame of desire and enticement within
a life grown in some ways all to common from familiar experiences.

In both those regards (and a week late by my reckoning) I would humbly
request You to bestow unto me a wee modicum of Your lexicon of diverse
knowledge. I find myself interested in a new avenue of pursuit and personal
development. One that would lend volume to my language (other then just the
rambling blathering via my fingertips...). The art, the majesty, and the
grace of bardic.

To further The~Love in the lives of those who are experiencing special days
upon and within their Journey of Life I would ask You, if You deem me
worthy, to impart to me off-list the traditional lyrics of that most famous
of birthday renditions. So that it may not only, Honor You but also so that
Your traditional rendition, that crystallized facet of THE~DREAM, may be
shared to those that might wish it heard, cherished, and utilized to create
loving moments.

This would be so done if given, in Your stead if my silly self be at hand.

I thank You for Your consideration,
Pooky

P.s. {second joke below improved, but less authentic}