[Namron] Financial Policy and Forms Classes

Silver Swan a_silverswan at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 17:12:10 PDT 2007

  Greetings
The 14Th is coming sooner than you think so let us know your coming so there is a handout for you.
At our last Pop meeting it was asked about attire and was decide that Garb is OK we will be in public Library and it will draw attention to the SCA

   Financial Policy and Forms Classes, June 16 at 1 pm.in the Shawnee Library, Main St. & 101   N Philadelphia Ave.
          This open to all interested or who need the classes.  Who may need the class Seneschals, Treasurers, Deputy Treasurers, and Financial Committee Members must have the Financial Policies class.  Only Treasurers and Deputy Treasurers must have the Financial Forms class.   The two classes combined will take 3 hours. These classes have to be renewed every two years so if you had it, you may want to renew at this time.

  Suggested supplies paper for notes and writing stick.

Directions coming East on I 40 go to 3rd off ramp in Shawnee when you get to bottom of off ramp turn right that is Harrison Ave  go down it south to Main St.turn right go est.6 blocks to Shawnee Library, Main St. & 101   N Philadelphia Ave. the parking is behind on    N Philadelphia Ave.  The room will be available from 12:30 Starting a 1pm sharp  The Library phone number is 405-275-6353.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there.

  Contact person Una Carleton  a_silverswan at yahoo.com

Una Carleton
Reeve of Skorrgardr
Mother of Lady Siobhan