[Namron] Financial Policy and Forms Classes

Silver Swan a_silverswan at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 17:32:41 PDT 2007

    Greetings
Thank you Sabina for coming and doing the classes we learned a lot the ones who went to the Fat Cat afterwards had nothing but praise for the classes being so informative and one even said they had sat in on several of the classes else where and this was the first one that was not boring.

We had 15 show up and 3 left at break, but the good news was we had  one great class and those who didn't make it you really missed out on a good one.   We learned a lot and now to put our knowledge to work in our groups. We had several who just wanted to know what Financial Policy was and how the forms worked.   Ah yes good deputy for the Reeves or other offices and some of us already have offices so we are better informed.

Again thank You

Una Carleton
Reeve of Skorrgardr
Mother of Lady Siobhan