[Namron] Classes and Informal Poll

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 10:29:46 PDT 2007

Greetings Skorragardr and Namron:

Anyone else interested in the body double class?

I need to know how many so that I can find a large
enough place for us.
If you can all carpool to Shawnee, I am sure I can do
it at the VFW on a Sunday. That is when they are
traditionally closed, so that there is no conflict.
Unless someone has a large home that they can open up
to us or another place. It must have a bathroom or
privacy for when we will cut these off of our bodies.
What we can do is pair off so that everyone gets their
body double. We can do one in the morning, break for
lunch and then do the other in the afternoon. Saving
the late afternoon for instructions on how to stuff
and put on a pole or hang.

Lady Siobhan,
Do you know of a good Sunday to have it that would not
conflict with the classes you already have planned?
Is this alright by you, let me know how you wish to
proceed.
Lucrezia

> Jennifer <fairefolk at yahoo.com> wrote: As to that
> note...I am thinking I will stay home
> tonight as well. Just not feeling up to the drive
> after the lovely war I just came home from, I think
> I need a vacation now...lol.
> Anyway, I took a lot of lovely bunch of classes at
> war that I would love to share. I was also asked to
> teach next year and was given a list of classes they

> would love to have me teach...meanwhile...
> I have been talking with Sioban and will be making
> arrangements on doing some classes here at the
> Canton as well as out in Namron. I would prefer to
> do in on Sunday evenings, unless a better weekday
> can be found.
>
> I would love to have everyones' opinion and feedback
> so as to make the classes fun as well as
informative.

> We were thinking of a class on making body doubles
> so that people can fit themselves...very hard to do
> no matter how talented you are.
> Then maybe a class on "how" to do duck tape
> patterns.
> Then one on period bags and purses,
> one on tribal Bra's and Belts, ten yard skirts,
> choli's and Ghawazee coats...for all our new
> dancers,
> a class on wire wrap jewelry,
> maybe one on PMC...not period but definitely fun. It
> can be expensive but I am looking into trying to
> make it more affordable.

> Let me know if you are interested.
> I know that I am looking forward to classes on
> weaving and blackwork. I understand that one is
> already being scheduled for a Saturday soon. I can't

> wait.
Have a wonderful POP everyone...see you all at Med