[Namron] Med Fair Crash Space

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 13:24:46 PDT 2007

Our home just lost 5 people who now are living on their own!!  Yipee for them.  We have crash space for a couple, 1 boy child and 1 child who can stay in the same room with the parents.  I also have animals -- currently caring for Ian and Cassie's dog, I have a new hearing dog, we have 5 cats and 2 birds in the house and a teenager who leaves and arrives at peculiar times.

  If someone wants to stay with me for MedFaire, I need to know ASAP to get the area ready.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock
Member of House MOO