[Namron] Med Fair Update - Thursday 3pm

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 29 13:02:12 PDT 2007


Obviously, the weather is working hard against us, and no improvement is in
sight until Saturday morning.  The Med Fair will decide on a Friday "go-no
go" or delayed opening by 7 am Friday, and I am keeping close tabs on this.


As for the site, it is wet and muddy to say the least.  The period pavilions
are holding up fine, although the Wiesenfeuer Baronial pulled its stakes and
fell in during this morning's storm.  I looked it over, and other than the
stakes coming out, it looks fine.  The 3 GP Mediums were lowered in time to
avoid damage.  The dancer tents are also standing strong as of shortly past


We need tarps to cover the floors of the Hospitality and Fighters' GPs; so
please bring one if you have one to spare. 


We have decided to keep Persuasion, the Trebuchet, in its keep until
Saturday, as a 12 foot lightning rod may not be the best thing to be near. 


Stay with Wolfgang and I'll keep you advised..



-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/namron-ansteorra.org/attachments/20070329/695966eb/attachment.htm 

More information about the Namron mailing list