[Namron] Med Fair Update - Thursday 3pm

Susan Adkins susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 29 13:33:28 PDT 2007

Umm I  do have tarps for flooring the GP's but they will be slick and dangerous when wets. Hay or mulch might be better.

Having a tooth (abcessed) tooth pulled tomorrow but I can get the tarp to someone headed to site.


variglog at sbcglobal.net wrote:               
  Obviously, the weather is working hard against us, and no improvement is in sight until Saturday morning.  The Med Fair will decide on a Friday “go-no go” or delayed opening by 7 am Friday, and I am keeping close tabs on this.
  As for the site, it is wet and muddy to say the least.  The period pavilions are holding up fine, although the Wiesenfeuer Baronial pulled its stakes and fell in during this morning’s storm.  I looked it over, and other than the stakes coming out, it looks fine.  The 3 GP Mediums were lowered in time to avoid damage.  The dancer tents are also standing strong as of shortly past noon.
  We need tarps to cover the floors of the Hospitality and Fighters’ GPs; so please bring one if you have one to spare. 
  We have decided to keep Persuasion, the Trebuchet, in its keep until Saturday, as a 12 foot lightning rod may not be the best thing to be near. 
  Stay with Wolfgang and I’ll keep you advised
Namron mailing list
Namron at ansteorra.org

  Susan mom to Carl and Brigetta wife to Marc  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/namron-ansteorra.org/attachments/20070329/f769e621/attachment.htm 

More information about the Namron mailing list