[Namron] Friday night after Med Fair

Ronald Dawdy ronalddawdy at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 21:11:12 PDT 2007

Grimmie will be playing in Namron this weekend.
  Love Grimmie

Matthias the Brewer <matthiasthebrewer at cox.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                I’m up for some entertainment Friday evening.  I lost my job as well, and need some good positive entertainment.