[Namron] Med Fair Update - Friday 0645

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 30 04:52:05 PDT 2007

Med Fair is POSTPONED!


Because of the conditions of the grounds and the continued threat of severe
weather, the Fair will not begin until 10 am Saturday.  So enjoy a few hours
of sleep, and please check back throughout the day.  Weather permitting, I
would like to try and get a recovery and salvage crew together this evening
to make our encampment ready for the weekend.


Thank you for bearing with me on this.


Wolfgang (who now goes back to hibernate for a couple hours)

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/namron-ansteorra.org/attachments/20070330/1409e5e1/attachment.htm 

More information about the Namron mailing list