[Namron] OT: Schools

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 09:15:19 PST 2007

What kind of individualized attention is your son needing?  and for what?  He may qualify for a 504 plan or under the Individuals with Disabilties Education Act he may qualify for an Individulized Education Plan (IEP).  I've been a parent advocate for 6 years and now have my Master's Degree in Education.  So, if I can help, give me a call at 364-0270 or 623-2618 for the communication device that travels with me.

Lady Isobel

Jacqueline Reynolds <jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net> wrote:              To All,

  Does anyone out there know of any schools that would provide individualized attention for their students?

  Let me know,
  Jacqueline

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock