[Namron] Lucrazia

Lisa ladyemp at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 7 14:46:13 PDT 2007

Hey Lucrezia,

Saw on list that things are going crazy in your life.  Why don't we lighten
some of that load?  We saw that Sami's trying to get with you to help with
the move, would you mind boxing up our serger and the material and stuff and
we'll ask her if she can collect them for us?  She had promised a while back
that she'd be more available after the wedding, and you've got so much going
on in your neck of the woods...this might just help alleviate some of your
stress!

Once life calms down we'll get together again.  Good luck on the move and
let us know if you can get that stuff for Sami.  Thanks :)

Elizabeta