[Namron] pictures from Beltane

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 08:29:28 PDT 2007

Ok...can't WAIT for the pictures!!!!

I would have to say one of my FAVORITE events at Beltain this year, Down Derry Down....was the Ode of the Crow as performed by none other than Kingdom Bard Finnigan.  I can't tell you how much that man impresses me just by opening his mouth and speaking.  Everytime he talks he's got something creative to share.

Now THAT is a bard...and a bard who could teach much!  He's like the Robin Williams of Ansteaorra...LOL.  Down, derry derry down.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.