[Namron] Beltane / 'Down, Derry, Derry, Down'

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue May 8 08:50:00 PDT 2007

Quoting Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com>:
> I would have to say one of my FAVORITE events at Beltain this year, Down
> Derry Down....was the Ode of the Crow as performed by none other than Kingdom
> Bard Finnigan.  I can't tell you how much that man impresses me just by
> opening his mouth and speaking.  Everytime he talks he's got something
> creative to share.

That performance was also one of my favorites... But there were a number of
amazing performances - both throughout the day, at court, and at the bardic
competition.

Would any of those who performed be willing to share their peices, as part of
the collection of Beltane Memories I'll be posting to my site? (That - most
especially - means you, Finnican!)  There were some positively great works I'd
never heard of ... Nyx's piece... the Little Viking Haldor song... :) I'd
really love to collect them -- not only for my history page, but also for the
Songs of Namron collection!

Also, if anyone wants to do an 'event review' - be it a paragraph or pages upon
pages, I'd really really love to post them as well.

Zubeydah
:)