[Namron] A few more Beltane photos -- Spang Princess too!

Sjonna sjonna at cox.net
Tue May 8 19:37:48 PDT 2007

I have posted the few photos we took while at morning court on Saturday.  I
was too busy failing to score at the archery contest to take photos.  To see
photos please go to: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/558970103AbEHlW

I would love to see a list of all the winners and awards from this event.
We had a lovely, if brief time at the event.  Thanks to everyone who made
Beltane enjoyable!

Regards,
Lady Bianca Sereni

Checked by AVG Free Edition.