[Namron] A few more Beltane photos -- Spang Princess too!

Tausha Walker rentausha at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 09:09:40 PDT 2007

Those are awesome. Thank you for posting them.

  THL Celeste

Sjonna <sjonna at cox.net> wrote:
  I have posted the few photos we took while at morning court on Saturday. I
was too busy failing to score at the archery contest to take photos. To see
photos please go to: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/558970103AbEHlW

I would love to see a list of all the winners and awards from this event.
We had a lovely, if brief time at the event. Thanks to everyone who made
Beltane enjoyable!

Regards,
Lady Bianca Sereni

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM

In Service I remain,
 H L Celeste Alienor Courtenay de Montmorency
 mka Tausha Walker