[Namron] Prayers for my oldest son and his wife

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 21:14:17 PDT 2007

They have a precarious situation right now and need prayers from all to  your higher power that everything turns out OK.  As more  information is appropriate, I will release it.  Just suffice it to  say that they are in need of spiritual support as am I and I KNOW I can  count on my SCA friends in a pinch.

  Thanks,

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock
Member of House MOO