[Namron] Clarification of Independance Events

Wulfric Eorwine wolf.of.westernesse at gmail.com
Fri May 11 13:31:55 PDT 2007

Sam,

Seeing as how this all terribly unofficial. I'll go ahead and put out a
tentative query as to whether or not there would be folks interested in
learning about some of the equestrian aspects of the SCA, and if so if
you and Bjorn would be willing to host a bit of a get together in that
regard at the previously mentioned Independence day bash? This would, of
course, all have to remain unofficial, as we don't have an authorized
equestrian marshal in the area that I know of. IF we did do this, I
MIGHT be able to convince some of the nearer Calontiri to come down as
well (no promises). As it is, there would be a lot of work to be done
prior to doing all this, 'cause equestrian things involve a lot of props
and what not, plus we'd have to find people with horses other than us
who'd be willing to come out and play and maybe let other people get a
feel for what equestrian things look like in the SCA.

Let me know how ya'll feel about this and we'll talk further about the
possibilities. As stated previously, let me be entirely clear, there are
NO promises being made here, as there's a huge amount involved in
organizing such a thing and we are in the midst of selling our house.
Let me know how you feel about it and we'll discuss the possibility in
more detail.

--
May You Ride Swift and Free,

Wulfric Eorwine