[Namron] Black Star Labeling Party - UPDATE

barat at cox.net barat at cox.net
Mon May 14 09:44:19 PDT 2007

As this will be our last Black Star labeling party we will be having a pot-luck dinner.

Please bring your favorite dish, or some chips and dip, or whatever makes you happy and join me and my lovely wife for a evening of munching, stuffing, drinking, labeling, sorting and so on.

If you want to let me know what you will be bringing, fine. If not, I love surprises (where food is involved). I will be making (you guessed it) root beer.

See you at 7:00 p.m. this Thursday at the Pursley’s place.

H.L. Barat & Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
M.K.A.: Steve & Krista Pursley
1908 Shelby Ct.
Norman, OK 73071