[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Grape Wars and family matters

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 15:25:15 PDT 2007

Thank you!  I'm glad it touched your heart as well!

This prayer is known as the "Collect" and has been represented in many forms since it's creatioin in 1904 by Mary Stewart.  It has been used in Yearbooks, by National Organizations, and many many publications around the world.

The Garvin County Chapter of The Oklahoma Home And Community Education Association (OHCE), a part of the OSU Extension office, has addopted this Collect as their Creed.  It is recited at the opening of each club meeting and I find it quite lovely.  I'm so very pleased you enjoyed it as well.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.