[Namron] Hey everybody!!

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Wed May 23 07:35:46 PDT 2007

Ok, so I mentioned that Demo (June 13th WEDNESDAY In Norman) that has the Harry Potter theme.  I am looking for everyone that can come, or who is interested.  REMEMBER it is on a WEEKDAY!  so I know that a lot of people wont be able to attend.  If you are interested in going, PLEASE let me know ASAP (even if you are not SURE yet).   They are basically looking for people to wear garb and walk around for ambiance.

AND, I have special projects for TWO PEOPLE!!  They are VERY FUN sounding!!  One needs to be someone who is witty, and the other needs to not have a fear of snakes/creepy crawlies.  If you KNOW that you can be there 1-5  ish) and you meet this requirement, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

Thanks everyone!!

Adena Terricsdotter, Hopsitaler of Namron
Vujadea200 at aol.com