[Namron] Wednesday Charter reminder

Jennene Stanley Mooharpist at cox.net
Wed May 23 13:01:23 PDT 2007

Hello,

  Sorry about the last minute notice, I've been out of pocket.... the
parents from Kansas are coming and we're trying to get the house
looking decent... haven't been near the computer in a week. It's been
more then the usual nuts here.  Ack!

Just a quick reminder about the Wednesday Weirdness that is scroll
painting. It will be at the Moo Manor Wednesday at the usual time of
7pm.  We have Kingdom charters that need to be painted.  Everyone is
welcome.

We will have snacks, drinks and other munchies as usual.  Even if you
do not paint. Come anyway!  We will teach and you can enjoy the
general fun and "Moohem" that the "Moohold" is known . We've got some
fun DVD's to pop on the Telly,  a  history library to invade,
internet to surf, cats to chase and birds that go po... oops.... well
you all get the picture. All this and charters too!

Anyone needing more information or directions  please drop me a email
or call 872-8775

Moo Manor is on Mapquest!
*http://tinyurl.com/nckpf

(BTW Monday was Richard's birthday so some serious paddling is in order)

Hope to see you all later,

HL Anya Gordon Lamont
Northern Regional Scribe
m.k.a.