[Namron] Update on Dad

Lisa ladyemp at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 24 01:09:50 PDT 2007

Dad had 100% blockage of a coronary artery, they did emergency surgery and
put in a shunt. (just repeating what I was told)  He is currently in ICU and
visits are limited.  He was complaining earlier that they wouldn't let him
eat, so they allowed him some fresh veggies, and he's feeling well enough to
flirt with the nurses (typical of my dad, he's a major flirt).  There is
other blockage and hardening of the arteries, and he's looking at possibly
more surgery after he recovers from this.. they're talking possible bypass,
but they don't consider the other blockage critical at this time.  We've
been told that the next 36 hours are critical and will tell us a lot.

Elizabeta of Rundel