[Namron] Anyone heading to Lilly's?

Sjonna sjonna at cox.net
Tue May 29 21:19:27 PDT 2007

Greetings everyone! Lance and I have decided to head to Lilly's War for
vacation and were wondering if any Namron or Weisenfuer people are
attending.  We will head up early in the a.m. on Friday, June 8.  We plan to
stay the entire week but may come home sometime towards the end of the week
depending on weather and how much we miss the smalls!

If there is already a contingent of Northern Ansteorra folks making an
encampment we would like to know if there is room for a few more.

I can be contacted off list at: Sjonna at cox.net or during the day at
spaulson at anglinpublicrelations.com or on my cell at 208-9842.

Regards,
Lady Bianca Sereni