[Namron] Pooky says "teeth shined for FREE"

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 13:24:11 PDT 2007

Greetings from your Beloved Pooky,

I am a bit too tired after all the driving this weekend to think of a way to
word this gently, so instead I'll try a more forthright method.

A lot of people know me. Anonymity has no place in my world. I've learned to
adapt to this unavoidable situation and bask in your friendship.

Someone that knows me knows someone who has just graduated some level of
expertise in dentistry. I forget what level, exactly.

She is looking for some teeth to clean. The plaquier the betterer. This is
FREE.

For centuries a leading cause of death has been an unhappy mouth.

Please contact me OFF LIST. Though you are already known, I will hold in
complete confidence all information and contacts!
I will get the contact info to you.

Save your life and your smile. Email ME Today. She is interested in those
who really need it done.

Hygiene makes you live longer, so don't make Pooky sad,
lord_pooky at hotmail.com

P.s. Emailed in alphabetical order