[Namron] Fwd: Re: crash space for Prudence

Mike Andrews mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Wed Nov 28 09:11:20 PST 2007

Greetings from Michael Fenwick.

Lady Prudence the Curious and a friend are coming up from Waco (Emerald
Keep?) for the weekend, and we had promised them crash space at our house.

After we made that promise, we had a family emergency that REQUIRES us to
be in New Mexico over the weekend, which means we can't be home to provide
the crash space aforesaid.

Is there anyone here in Namron who can accommodate Lady Prudence and her
friend? Would someone with access to the Skarrgard and Wiesenfeuer lists
please forward this request to them as well?

Thanks,

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO