[Namron] Adoption News

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 07:24:22 PST 2007

Well a happy and hearty congratulations to a fine new papa!  I know you're so glad to have finally reached this point.  JUST in time for puberty! (Now watch how quickly you go grayheaded!)

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.