[Namron] We got Queen's Champion

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Wed Nov 28 17:09:42 PST 2007

"Lord" Sebastiana wrote:
> Elric,
>
> You wrote "Dear Cousins," and I was just wondering are
> the Baronies just cousins or kissing cousins??!!??

One could argue that sheep and giraffe are "Deer Cousins", but I think
the relationship intended here is closer.  Kinda like the Chinese Water
Deer, which is an antler-less, fanged deer in Britain.

Their winter coats are scruffy looking, which makes me think of a few
landed barons.  It is also of note that they do not have white rump
markings like most other deer.  The Chinese Water Deer, that is.  I'm
not checking the landed barons for that.

Ulfie