[Namron] We got Queen's Champion

Garnet Stevens scooterjester at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 22:47:06 PST 2007

Ulfie,

You stated, "Their winter coats are scruffy looking,
which makes me think of a few
landed barons.  It is also of note that they do not
have white rump
markings like most other deer.  The Chinese Water
Deer, that is.  I'm
not checking the landed barons for that."  I double
dog dare you to check their rumps!

Sebastiana