[Namron] Elizabeth

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 10:53:29 PDT 2007

Ok guys. I agree with Sami and Siobhan. I think a 7 p.m. ish show in garb at the theatre downtown and if people are starving they can eat a snack of popcorn or whatever and then go to Abuelos for dinner after. It will be easier to get seats together at 9 ish than at 7 ish at the restaurant as well. I can contact the theatre and see if they will let us hold some seats together. I will let you know what I find out. If people have other suggestions, comments, feel free to speak up. This just sounds like a good preliminary plan.
Looking forward to it!
Katarina