[Namron] More Camel Sitings

David H- stonefiddle05 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 21 06:33:40 PDT 2007

Ah, now I understand what happened to June Bug, the poodle.  It was dark in Namron on the night of the monsters' attack on Bug when she was saved by courageous Kat.  Though the beasts could not be clearly identified in the darkness, their stench has now betrayed them.  There is no doubt that the thunderous beasts that descended on tiny Bug were really a herd of mad camels stampeding through Namron seeking to terrify its' peaceful inhabitants and send a message of their evil intent to our Baron who sat only a few feet away inside the pizzaria.  We must all be ever vigilent in the coming days for the safety and security of Namorn lest the beasts attack again.

David

Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 17:45:03 -0700From: kirkbryde at yahoo.comTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] More Camel SitingsMuriel, et al, I had not made the connection until now, but a member of Moo Manor was struck by the camel days before Protectorate.  He placed a stool in her way and she fell and damaged her shoulder.  Alas, it was in part the reason she was unable to attend Protectorate. Is it the al Assani house, Muriel, or the populace of Namron that this nasty camel is after.  We must all be on the watch for this evil creature and defeat it before it strikes again. Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde leanbh a ÚnaGuild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of AnsteorraV-Scribe Canton of SkorragardrDeputy Northern Regional ScribeMember of Clann LochlanMember of Clann HaddockMember of House MOO