[Namron] Do we know when Axeman is?

bardessofthested at cox.net bardessofthested at cox.net
Sun Oct 21 09:36:26 PDT 2007

Greetings unto all of you!

I haven't been around much lately, or should I say at all?  Life has been really rough on me lately, and has kept me either busy or completely dumbfounded around every corner.  I haven't had a chance to play in a long while now, so I guess you could say I'm out of the loop!

But, I am needing to see if Axeman has been scheduled for a particular date or not as of yet.  I know I need to put in my appearence if all else fails then.  So does anyone know when it is scheduled?  Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated!  : )

Missing you all more than you can imagine!  I wish I could be there more often, but you take what life gives you, ehh?  *Sigh*

Yours in the Dream,
Lady Ailis