[Namron] Trebuchet

Morgan, Sarah E Sarah.Morgan at Integris-Health.com
Sun Oct 28 21:54:10 PDT 2007

 Hello there!

You should really try contacting the Siege Marshal for Wiesenfeuer,
Rorik Torsteinsson. He is the local one to talk to regarding
trebuchet's, or anything regarding a siege engine. I will forward your
request to him, is there a time frame you have in mind for this project?

Alianorra MacAiodh

Message: 9
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:28:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Harper <minidozer12 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Namron] A little assistance please.

Hello to everyone, i am in need of a little assistance.....
i have a niece that would like anyone that can give advice on
constructing a catapult or trebu... sorry not sure of spelling, but
maybe you understand what i mean.... but one of those that is appx. 6 ft
tall and capable of hurling a small pumpkin. any assistance would be
greatly appreciated. you can reach me off list at 405-250-1008 or at
candvharper at hotmail.com thank you once again

And we shall flow a river forth to Thee,
for Thee my Lord for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thine hand,
so our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Amen

This e-mail may contain identifiable health information that is subject to protection under state and federal law. This information is intended to be for the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be punishable by law. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail (reply).