[Namron] Bonfire and archery

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon Oct 1 05:52:08 PDT 2007

Next time we do a cookout at archery, let's start the cooking earlier.
That way people can eat while we shoot.  No archer's scores suffers from
low blood sugar that way... yeah, that's it.  It was low blood sugar.

We had a good time.  If you didn't make it, I hope you had a good time
doing whatever it was you were doing.  But you missed Pheasant under
Glass and Scottish Highland oysters and all sorts of good things.

Prometheus was not injured setting the fire.  However, the pheasant may
have to peck at his liver for a while...

Ulfie