[Namron] Archery order

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon Oct 1 05:52:17 PDT 2007

For those who wanted to (or have since decided to) order the "fixin's"
to make some arrows, I would like to place the order after Populace
meeting Wednesday.

That should give enough time for them to come in and me to show some
people how to get started before I leave for Scotland and that place
just south of it.

I'll figure out the costs and try to email each of you before the
meeting, but I'm still figuring $3.50 to $4.00 for all the pieces to
make a single shaft.  I'm not adding anything to those prices; that's
just how much stuff costs these days.  I would like the money at Pop
meeting, but can wait until the order comes in if necessary.  I have to
have it by Oct. 18th at the latest.

Ulf