[Namron] Fwd: Re: The tavern at Namron Protectorate

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 16:33:44 PDT 2007

Owen <owenstott at yahoo.com> wrote:  Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:31:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Owen <owenstott at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Namron] The tavern at Namron Protectorate
To: Silver Swan <a_silverswan at yahoo.com>

  Greetings
  the tavern is selling food by the meal, about $ 2.00 a bowl
  Friday night Beans and corn bread    $ 2.00 a bowl
  breakfast Saturday
  scrambled eggs and stuff                  $ 2.00 a bowl
  hot oatmeal                                     $ 1.00 a bowl

  lunch
  frankfurters                                        2 for $1.00
  mac and cheese                                $ 2.00 a bowl
  and what ever i find for sale at the store Friday morning $ 2.00 a bowl

  Dinner
  chicken and mushroom noodles             $ 2.00 a bowl
  beef and cabbage soup                         $ 2.00 a bowl
  stuffed baked apples                                        $0.50 each

  H.L. Owen
Silver Swan <a_silverswan at yahoo.com> wrote:
  May we have the cost of the tavern so we can add it into budget.
Also some idea of what your serving we have some on special diets in our group so they need to know if they should bring their own.
Una

Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.