[Namron] Update on Mum

James Rushin dweezle at pcsok.com
Wed Oct 10 22:12:11 PDT 2007

Thank you everyone for all of the e-mails.  I am holding on to them to show
Mum when she gets home.

She came through the surgery just fine.  The put a steel rod in her hip and
patched everything back together.  She will be in the hospital for at least
2 weeks.  After that she will be in a wheel chair for at least 6 months.  We
are all optomistic and have already begun making the rather large changes
to life and lifestyle that this will entail.  Please continue to think of us
as thsi will be a really big adjustment for all of us and we will keep
everyone updated.  Drain a few glasses for us this weekend at Protectorate
and we hope to see you all soon.

Allon and Maura

believed to be clean.