[Namron] help moving furniture perty please

Shalon Reynolds shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 16:19:54 PDT 2007

Kat:

    David will not be able to help move furniture on Sunday as he is supposed to help Terrick (or maybe even be Terrick) at Sunday Fighter Practice.

Sorry,
Adelheid

From: dnk_p at hotmail.comDate: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:55:41 -0500To: Subject: [Namron] help moving furniture perty please

Hey all,I have a kind of big favor to ask ... my parents got some new furniture this week and are giving me their old furniture and I need some help getting it moved. We are wanting to do it sometime on Sunday. I need big burly-man types to help as this stuff if solid wood and not light. Please let me know if you will be able to help and what time would be best.Thanks,Katarina