[Namron] help moving furniture perty please

Shalon Reynolds shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 16:22:17 PDT 2007

Oops, wrong name... Terrance, lol.... this was supposed to be a private reply anyway...

Sorry....

From: shalon_reynolds at hotmail.comTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:19:54 -0500Subject: Re: [Namron] help moving furniture perty please

Kat:     David will not be able to help move furniture on Sunday as he is supposed to help Terrick (or maybe even be Terrick) at Sunday Fighter Practice.   Sorry,Adelheid

From: dnk_p at hotmail.comDate: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:55:41 -0500To: Subject: [Namron] help moving furniture perty please

Hey all,I have a kind of big favor to ask ... my parents got some new furniture this week and are giving me their old furniture and I need some help getting it moved. We are wanting to do it sometime on Sunday. I need big burly-man types to help as this stuff if solid wood and not light. Please let me know if you will be able to help and what time would be best.Thanks,Katarina

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!